Many agencies aspire to move upmarket and work with bigger clients – and for good reason. Bigger clients lead to larger retainers, better budgets, and impressive client logos to show off to prospects.
But what exactly does moving upmarket look like? And is working with big clients all it’s cracked up to be?
That’s what I wanted to find out from Jordan Choo, Managing Partner of Kogneta – a digital marketing agency for franchises and multi-location businesses.
In this episode, Jordan shares his experiences of moving his agency upmarket and the possibilities and perils that this presents.
Listen to learn:
- The big differences between working with large and small clients
- The problems multi-location businesses are looking to solve
- What challenges agencies may face going upmarket and how to overcome them
- How to successfully pitch bigger clients
- Whether moving upmarket is right for every agency
Want to learn more about effective marketing strategies for franchises? Then be sure to listen and subscribe to Jordan’s podcast: The Franchise Marketing Podcast.
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Tell us what you think:
This marks episode ten of the podcast – where has the time gone?! As always, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for topics to cover in future episodes, so head to the comments and let us know!